- Steel connector.
- Weight: 515 g.
- Opening: 50 mm.
- Class T.
- Simple and fast use, double action.
- Perfect to connect a lanyard to a widemetallic structures.
- All the connectors pass the salt spray test for 72 hours against 50 hours as required by the European standards.
- Thus we maintain a higher benchmark against corrosion.
- The outer and especially interior edges of the connectors are perfectly smooth.
- We control and produce in a single factory the creation and fabrication of the products: weaving coated thread into straps,stamping metal pieces and chemical treating, harness assembly, individual control and real-time testing thanks to the different laboratory devices and tools etc.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!