- Double fall arrest lanyard.
- Stranded polyamide rope. Diameter: 12 mm.
- Integrated energy absorber, protected by a plasticsheath.
- Includes two double action steel captive connectors GRABPRO.
- Includes a steel screw connector OVABASE.
- Minimum air draft required: 6.00 m (factor 2).
- Lenght: 1,50 m.
- The spliced end is protected with a strong transparent protective covering sleeve.
- This not only protects the splicing but also make the splicing visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- The loops at the end are protected by an abrasion resistant thimble. This prevents the rope from being damagedby the metallic contact of the connector.
- The rope also has a coloured tracer strand which loses its colour in due course of time, to show that the lanyardis now unfit for further use.
- For application where 100% tie-off is required, mostly in situations where the user has to change position frequentlywhile working, climbing up or down.
- The energy absorbing forked lanyards offer the facility of attaching one lanyard and detaching the other lanyardthereby making the user secure at all times.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!