- Fine work in a dry environment
- Safety gloves.
- Bleached cotton interlock.
- Hemmed cuff.
- Fourchettes pattern. (fourchette' and sewn thumb).
- Heavy version.
- Cotton liner: provides the comfort of a natural material that facilitates the absorption of perspiration and does not irritate the skin.
- Thick and high quality interlock unchanged since many years. A safe bet!.
- Fourchettes pattern: this construction gives relief to the fingers (gusset) for a perfect fit of the glove onto the contours of your hand. It thus offers good dexterity and comfort to the user for fine manipulations.
- It is however advisable to choose the right size.
- Can also be used as inner insulating glove (hot-cold).
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!