- [Fine work in dry environment]
- Safety gloves.
- One piece seamless knitted pattern.
- 13 gauge.
- Liner made upof stretch polyamide yarn.
- Blue P.V.C dots on palm.
- Elastic knitted wrist.
- Outstanding fit, flexibility and feel.
- The soft seamless liner provides exceptional comfort, reduces hand fatigue andwill not irritate hand-even during long periods of wear.
- Elasticated knitted wrist for a snug fit.
- The back of the glove uncoated allowing the hand to breathe.
- P.V.C dotted palm: excellent grip in dry conditions for safe and secure handling of small parts and tools or fine handling tasks.
- Polyamide fibres: the polyamide fibre offers high toughness, it provides a good resistance against abrasion. It is resistant against mold and fungus. It is low water absorbent.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!