- HIGH VISIBILITY
- Two-tone (navy blue / yellow) foul weather high visibility parka.
- With grey retro-reflective tapes.
- Outshell: polyester Oxford 300Dwith polyurethane coating.
- Polyester lining.Polyester padding.
- Inside and outside pockets.Concealed hood rolled inside collar.
- Front zipper under flap with hook-n-loop fasteners.
- Features an inside zip access for print.
- Good quality of workmanship and materials.
- Light, warm and comfortable wear.
- Warm wind cuffs under the sleeves for good insulation against cold and a sensation of comfort.
- Central front two-way slider zipper for greater convenience and with flap for better protection against rain.
- Outside pockets with flap for better protection against rain.
- Straight collar for neck protection against cold and rain.
- Retro-reflective tapes above the shoulders for good visibility even above the wearer (good visibility for example from crane operators on construction sites!).
- Dark blue colour material at the bottoms of the parka in order to avoid the high-visibility materials to become dirty.
- Also available in orange/blue colour, ref PARDO.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!