- Fine work in a dry environment
- Safety glove.
- Full goatskin leather.
- Elasticated knitted wrist.
- Leather vein patch. Buttonhole.
- Gunn cut pattern.Wing thumb.
- Natural colour.
- With included hang tag for point of sales.
- The goat grain leather offers an ideal compromise between cow grain leather and sheep leather.
- Slightly thicker than sheep but finer than cow, it keeps an excellent dexterity.
- It provides higher mechanical resistance than sheep butlower than cow.
- Knitted wrist preventing from the penetration of foreign bodies and providing a good hand fit.
- Comfort and softness of the grain leather.
- Very good dexterity.
- Can be used as cover glove.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!