- [Fine works in a dry environment]
- Safety 'driver' style glove.
- Full soft cow grain leather.
- Shirred elastic back.Wing thumb.
- Gunn cut pattern.
- Beige colour.
- How to select my safetyglove?Click here
- Little tips and practical advice:Click here
- Softness and traditionnal comfort of the grain.
- Reliability, resistance and respirability of the natural leather.
- The different parts of the gloves are machine cut allowing to assure a total regularity of the dimensions of the hand sizes.
- Knitted wrist preventing from the penetration of foreign bodies and providing a good hand fit.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!