- Restraint lanyard. Stranded polyamide rope.
- Diameter: 12 mm. Splices on both sides.
- No connector included.
- Length: 1.50 meter.
- The spliced end is protected with a strong transparent protective covering sleeve.
- This not only protects the splicing but also make the splicing visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- The loops at the end are protected by an abrasion resistant thimble. This prevents the rope from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- The rope also has a coloured tracer strand which loses its colour in due course of time, to show that the lanyard is now unfit for further use.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!