- Cut protection[Cut level F]
- Safety glove.13 gauge.Seamless knitted liner.
- HDPE fibres (High Density Polyethylene) and other technical fibres.
- Polyurethane coating on palm. Open back (ventilated).
- Crotch reinforcement between thumb and forefinger.
- Elasticated knitted wrist.Grey/black colour.
- With included hang tag for point of sales.
- The seamless liner provides exceptional comfort, dexterity and reduces hand fatigue.
- High-tech fiber: HDPE fibers provide excellent protection against mechanical risks and including the cut.
- Soft, foam nitrile coating on palm provides good wet grip by channeling away excess fluid from the surface.
- Glove provides good protection in dry and wet handling conditions.
- Reinforcement in the crotch, between thumb and forefinger of the glove, for a longer lifetime.
- The back of the glove uncoated allowing the hand to breathe. Elasticated knitted wrist for a snug fit.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!