- [Thermal risks heat and/or fire]
- Welder glove (type A)
- Safety glove.All cow split leather.
- Gunn cut pattern.One piece forefinger.
- Wing thumb.15 cm split leather cuff.
- How to select my safetyglove?Click here
- Little tips and practical advice:Click here
- The robustness of the split and the traditional comfort of leather.
- Good protection of the forearm with a cuff of 15 cm.
- Various components of the glove are machine cut to guarantee regular dimensions and comfort.
- Piping leather reinforcement at seams for longer lasting durability.
- Download the declaration of conformity of this product to the regulation (EU) 2016/425 on PPE and / or to another possible regulation on: http://docs.singer.fr
Precautions for use
- Warning: before any use please read carefully the instructions for use and keep it.
- Never use a product outside its intended area of use.
- It is brought to the attention of users that a product, even tested and certified according to one or more standards, is never a total guarantee of protection against the risk (s) involved.
- Always read the limits of use and protection and the precautions for use.
- Before each use, check the good state of the product. Do not use a worn or damaged product.
- If any doubt or if you have any questions, please contact Singer Safety®Customer Service at your disposal.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!